Draco cultivates a highly aggressive learning environment, with the mission of delivering unmatched levels of quality, value and service to our clients.
API - 510
- Certified pressure vessel inspectors have a broad knowledge base relating to maintenance, inspection, repair and alteration of pressure vessels assuring improved management and control of process unit operation , repair and maintenance objectives.
API - 570
- Certified piping inspectors providing expertise in maintenance, inspection, alteration and repair of in-service metallic piping systems ensuring high levels of safety.
API - 653
- Certified tank inspectors highly experienced in the maintenance, inspection, repair and alteration of storage tanks.
- Dye penetrant
- Magnetic particle
- Ultrasonic thickness
- Ultrasonic shearwave
- Eddy current
- Guided wave
- Leak testing
- Certified welding inspectors (CWI)
- NACE certified inspectors
- Pre-turnaround work (reducing discoverable work and associated costs)
- Onsite inspection, NDT and safety personnel
- Turnaround management
- Standard reporting system
- Onsite safety personnel for Run and Maintain, Turn Around and special projects
- Development and implementation of on-site safety procedures in compliance with client requirements
Vendor Quality Assurance
- Onsite and offsite vendor surveillance overseeing fabrication and repairs to process equipment.
- Evergreening (expertise in multiple RBI software programs)
- Pre-turnaround planning
- Review of current inspection schedule
- RBI Implementation
- Systemizing and circuitizing
- Data mining
- Process data review
- History review
- Corrosion review
- In-house failure analysis laboratory
- Fire assessment evaluations
- On-site microscopy and field metallography replication (FMR)
Fitness for Service Assessments
- Level I and II assessments